- The Primary Care based Ultrasound Service near Lakeside is now fully operational
- The Lakeside Medical Ultrasound service is located at the site of Purfleet Care Centre, Tank Hill Road, 4 days a week, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- The Ultrasound takes place one late evening (hours subject to changed) from 5.45pm till 8pm, to give access to the patients who get home late from work.
- The service also takes place at Mayflower Hospital, Billericay every Saturday 8am to 1pm.
- Presently we have 6 Consultant Radiologists and we will be recruiting a Seventh Consultant Radiologist shortly.
- The scanning system will work on a mini picture archive system to transmit images to local hospitals, this project should be completed late 2014.
- Regular teaching meetings take place once a month.
- Booking an appointment can either be done by Choose & Book or via a faxed referral.
- There is less than a 2 week waiting time.
- All reports are typed and faxed within 72 hours.
- All Urgent referrals are seen within 24 hours.
- DVT scanning & AAA scanning also takes place.
Look our for our events for the CDD/teaching dates.
The London Diagnostic Centre information leaflet is available on request.
- Our service accepts all NHS patients.